[vox] Linux microcontrollers.

Bullring bullring at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 20:56:55 PST 2005

Hi Adam,

I think this is totally Awesome, i have been using the Basic Stamp for a
little while and have been struggling to get it working on my laptop running
Gentoo.  I would be totally interested in learning about your
microcontroller.  I am a student at Sierra College and am starting some
mechatronics and electronics classes next semester and would love to learn
whatever you can Share.  Keep me posted if you are going to be at a meeting
or going to Present.

Thank you,
Joshua