[vox] Speakers needed!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Aug 31 01:35:57 PDT 2005

I've been kind of ignoring my job as LUGOD speaker coordinator lately.
Mostly it's because I didn't get the chance to go to LinuxWorld Expo this
year and do my ritual business card collection frenzy. :^)

Did anyone else out here go to LWE and make interesting contacts?
Would anyone out here like to speak at an upcoming meeting?
Does anyone have suggestions for potential speakers we should contact?

Since we're currently only meeting once a month, we technically only need
three more speakers to fill out the rest of the year. :^)

Thanks,

bill at newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/