[vox] Laptop recommendations

Don Werve donw at agentsix.net
Wed Aug 24 13:43:27 PDT 2005

Trevor M. Lango wrote:
> Are you talking about the free iPod with purchase of
> Apple computer deal?  I'm thinking about getting one
> for my wife - $999 for a laptop and 4gb mp3 player -
> hard deal to pass up...

Check the details; the bottom-of-the-line iBooks aren't eligible for the
iPod 'Student Union' deal.  I know, because *almost* bought a new
PowerBook 12" last weekend, but may have reconsidered in favor of an IBM
X40, and did the research on the iPod deal.  Also, you have to buy them
both (the iPod and the computer) at the same time.

--
Don Werve (Chief System Administrator) <donw at iradeon.net>

"Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it.  Action
has magic, grace and power in it." -- Goethe