[vox] Latest Microsoft worm hits big

Richard Mancusi vrman49 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 10:01:25 PDT 2005

I can hardly wait until ABC News sends someone to the office supply
store to buy more typewriter ribbons.  I think you may be looking at
a special order for "old typewriters".  They will be down to paper and
pencil.  Of course if M$ made those, they would be virus stricken
also - Dutch Elm Disease.

Rich