[vox] [fwd] installing Fedora on a Mac Mini?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Apr 15 12:57:32 PDT 2005

I thought I'd pass this along :^)

----- Forwarded message from Tammy Fox <tfox at redhat.com> -----

Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 14:45:10 -0400
From: Tammy Fox <tfox at redhat.com>

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have experience installing Fedora on a Mac Mini or would
anyone be willing to install Fedora on their Mac Mini?

I think it would make a great magazine article for Red Hat Magazine. We
can't stop people from buying them, but we can show them how to run 100%
open source on them.

You would be compensated $500 after the article is published.

Of course, other magazine article ideas are welcome as well.

Cheers,
Tammy
--
Learn, Network and Experience Open Source.
Red Hat Summit, New Orleans 2005

----- End forwarded message -----

bill at newbreedsoftware.com      Tonight's Forecast: Dark. Continued darkness
http://newbreedsoftware.com/   until widely scattered light in the morning.