[vox] Upcoming meeting topics!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Apr 12 18:31:44 PDT 2005

On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 06:24:17PM -0700, Ken Bloom wrote:
> Bill Kendrick wrote:
> > We've recently had a flood of talks get confirmed!
> > Here's the line up so far:
> >
> >   Mon Apr 18 - DavisWiki.org's creators come speak
>
> Thanks to Chris McKenzie for the suggestion!

Yeah, thanks! :^)

> BTW, did anyone mention to them the time and location of the meeting?

I believe I did, but I'll make sure they know.  (It should also be
obvious from the website :^) )

Speaking of location, we don't have a location set for this meeting:

> >   Mon May 16 - Ryan Castelluci talks about advanced routing

Any word on where we can meet for this date?

(Also, I assume we're all up-to-date on Library reservations, right Ken? :^) )

> >   Tue Jul  5 - Juan Lang, a Wine developer, comes to talk about Wine + Samba
>
> Thanks for Chris McKenzie for the suggestion!

Thanks again, Chris!  (And thanks for passing it along, Ken!)