[vox] CVS and Subversion

Richard S. Crawford rscrawford at mossroot.com
Wed Apr 6 17:15:57 PDT 2005

After looking at both CVS and Subversion, I've decided that Subversion is
definitely the way to go in my office.  However, our work is based mostly
on an open source product that I get from SourceForge via CVS.

Would it be worth my while using CVS to obtain the code, then importing it
into a Subversion repository for us to hack away on?  Or should I just
stick with CVS across the board?

(I'm still learning the basics of all of this; somehow I've been
transitioned from code monkey to lead developer who's responsible for this
kind of planning and implementation -- YIKES!)

--
Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (AIM: Buffalo2K)