[vox] [OT] Warp 11 (Star Trek Band) at G Street Pub in April

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Apr 4 14:08:09 PDT 2005

Warp 11 is a most excellent Star Trek tribute (parody? ;^) ) band
from the Sacramento region.  We just picked up their latest CD, and it
got me thinking... I'm not sure many other LUGOD folks know about this band!

So, if you've got a spare pair of ear-plugs, they'll be in town on April 30th,
playing at the G Street Pub, downtown:

  http://www.warp11.com/tour.htm

WARNING: Their lyrics are QUITE explicit!  They're definitely not for
kids -- and probably not for a lot of adults...

However, if you can stand lots of swear words and dirty lyrics, they're
hilarious, and sound good too.