[vox] UCD (and Sac State) CS/EE connections

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Sep 23 01:21:02 PDT 2004

LUGOD's next meeting is about a cool piece of hardware called 'gumstix'
which is small, Linux-based, and costs a reasonable price (~$110).

Perfect for the CS and engineering student types!  Other than posting
flyers and bugging the UCD CS Club folks, what other ways can we get
the word out about this talk?  (It's also the first meeting after UCD
begins fall classes, if I'm not mistaken.)

Anyone have professor-types they can talk to? ;)

Thx!

-bill!
PS - Ref: http://www.lugod.org/meeting/
     And: http://www.gumstix.com/