[vox] OT: grass fires

Don Armstrong don at donarmstrong.com
Wed Sep 8 11:50:52 PDT 2004

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004, Mark K. Kim wrote:
> Is it also water-proof? (in case of flooding)

I would expect that they're reasonably water-resistant, but I've never
had reason to check to see if they were water proof, as most media is
oblivious to submersion. You probably can find some safes with the
appropriate seals to make them water proof though, if you live in a
region prone to flooding.

Don Armstrong

--
Quite the contrary; they *love* collateral damage. If they can make
you miserable enough, maybe you'll stop using email entirely. Once

Craig Dickson <crdic at pacbell.net>

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu