[vox] Open Source Games Director

Micah J. Cowan micah at cowan.name
Thu Sep 2 12:17:50 PDT 2004

On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 10:25:47AM -0800, Edward Elliott wrote:
> Came across an interesting directory and wanted to share with the group.
>
> " Liberated Games is dedicated to cataloging all full commercial games
> that have been liberated and made free in playable form to the public."
>
> http://www.liberatedgames.com/index.php

When I looked at their web site a couple of days ago, the first thing
I noticed is their abuse of the term "liberated." They are focusing on
games that are made free--as in /beer/. IMO they should have
completely avoided the term "liberated", since that's not really what
they're about.

--
Micah J. Cowan
micah at cowan.name