[vox] Cool, we're on NewsForge :)

R. Douglas Barbieri doug at dooglio.net
Sat Oct 23 00:45:14 PDT 2004

Oooo, and on the same page is another really cool link:

http://news.zdnet.co.uk/software/windows/0,39020396,39171012,00.htm
http://tinyurl.com/6vrg2

"Singapore government switches to OpenOffice.org"

"Cheok Beng Teck, a director at the ministry, said that the decision to
migrate from MS Office 97 to OpenOffice.org was made because the
additional features of MS Office 2003 did not justify its higher cost."