[vox] SuSE Price Disappointment

Jimbo evesautomotive at charter.net
Mon Oct 11 14:56:02 PDT 2004

I have bought professional 8.1 a while back for about 80 smackers.  Still
better than windoze price by far.  I bought suse 9.1 for about 30 clams.  I
also have to live cd if you would like to try it out.  Even better, if you
would like to buy suse 9.1 personal edition from me for what I paid for it
(29.95), you are more than welcome.

Jim George
How's your car?