[vox] Interview: Todd Rundgren

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Oct 7 23:05:13 PDT 2004

Todd Rundgren is a musician, producer and 'hacker.'

I remember the cool CG video he created back in the early 90s using the
Amiga.  (Reading the article, it was more like 10 Amigas, and a high-tech
'sneakernet' ;^) )

Linux Magazine interviewed him back in July, and I just noticed the article
tonight:

  http://www.linux-mag.com/2004-07/rundgren_01.html

He worked as a producer with Meat Loaf, XTC and others.  He composed the
Pee Wee's Playhouse song (!).  He worked on some of the original videodisc
format, and directed/produced the first music video to compositve live
action and computer graphics (also the 2nd video EVER played on MTV :^) )

Anyway, enjoy!

-bill!
bill at newbreedsoftware.com                            New Breed Software
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/       Tux Paint 0.9.14 -- Coming soon!