[vox] Speaker^H^H Topic needed for December 20th meeting

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Nov 22 11:57:56 PST 2004

On Mon, Nov 22, 2004 at 11:55:30AM -0800, Micah J. Cowan wrote:
> Actually, I was thinking more of concepts of typography, as applied to
> TeX or other. But I could also talk on just TeX.
>
> Since we've already had talks on TeX (which I was unfortunately not
> able to attend), what specific concepts do people want to hear about?
>
> One subject I could be prepared for would be adapting
> OpenType fonts for use in TeX.

I say: talk about what you find interesting and feel most comfortable
talking about.

I doubt people will attend the meeting and go "Man, I wish he would've
focused more on typography" or "I wish he'd focused less on typography" :)
I think people are usually just happy to have an interesting topic
presented to them! :^)

Of course, once you pick exactly what you want to talk about (or are asked
to talk about, if my guess is wrong and you get tons of feedback),
please let me know so I can update the website and maybe make a flyer! ;^)

Thx!!!