[vox] [fwd] [red-cap] RHEL proprietary according to Sun

Bryan Richter vox@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 26 May 2004 22:13:56 -0700

--LQksG6bCIzRHxTLp

Bill Kendrick wrote:
>=20
> Hehe... *sigh*.  Haven't read yet, but smells like FUD from Sun's
> direction, now...
>=20
>=20

Sweet! My definition of 'proprietary' is 'induces mild naseau'. Since
configuration mishaps have frustrated everyone at some point or another,
clearly all open source software is, in actuality, proprietary.

Any one else care to share a definition? Hehe

-Bryan
I <3 appealing to the lowest common denominator (e.g. throwing logic out
the window)

--LQksG6bCIzRHxTLp

--LQksG6bCIzRHxTLp--