[vox] New laptop...one else

Mike Neal vox@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 20 May 2004 20:25:13 -0700

Hi,

We selected Toshiba because they have more experience than anyone else and
notebooks are not a minor product for them  The Satellite model line seems
to be good value and we've had good experiences loading Linux.  The
downside is they aren't actively supporting Linux but which of the biggies is?

Thanks,
Mike