[vox] Join us for the HP Workstation Seminar on Wednesday, May 26! (fwd)

Mark K. Kim vox@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 10 May 2004 16:57:01 -0700 (PDT)

There's going to be an HP Workstation Seminar in Santa Clara.  It's
apparently about the future of HP workstations, and some part of the
presentation is going to be about Linux (or so it says in the info.)
Some of the other topics are: Intel, nVidia, HP IA32, and HP PA RISC.
I'm attaching the e-mail I got if anyone is interested, but the attachment
is all HTMLing on me so just go to the website for information (and
registration):

   http://www.hp.com/large/events/2004/workstation/

It *looks* like a free event and you get breakfast and lunch too but who
knows... =P

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim