[vox] Free Monitor

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 8 May 2004 23:23:08 -0700

On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 07:30:50PM -0700, Daniel Hurt wrote:
> I have a really pretty nice 17" moniter from Samsung.  It is one of their
> flat panel CRTs.  I think it is the 1701fp.  You may use it if you guys need
> to, I would like it back when you are done with it.  I can deliver it
> somewhere if it is still needed.

Well, we seem set with a monitor to borrow for WEF, though it might be nice
to have something we can also use at GTC.  (The current CRT we have is dim,
and while it's utterly useless outside in the sun, I don't think it's much
more useful indoors. :^) )

Would you be willing to either bring it to GTC on set-up day (Tues May 11th),
or drop it off at my place in Davis tomorrow evening (after WEF ends, but
not too late, since I'll be heading out of town tomorrow night!!!)

Thanks!!!

-bill!