[vox] Free Monitor

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 7 May 2004 16:17:10 -0700

On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 04:11:43PM -0700, Jonathan Stickel wrote:
> Until we get the flat panel working, we desperately need a better
> monitor for the demo machine.  The one in use is really fuzzy and dim.
> Any way you could get it over to our table at WEF?

I heard we had some coverage problems (e.g., stuck in direct sunlight!)
SOrry about that :^(

In the past, we were located elswhere (with shade, but away from the crowd!)
or happened to be under a tarp already.

I hope WEF booth is going well so far!  I just spoke briefly with Ryan who
said some tarp solution is being worked on for tomorrow.

thanks everyone!

-bill!
(3hrs west of Davis still!)