[vox] [fwd-adv] LPI Call for Participants and Volunteers

Dave Margolis vox@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 02:06:28 -0800

I followed up on some e-mails I got about being a subject matter expert
for CompTIA Linux+.  It turned out I'd have to fly myself to Chicago for
a week and put myself up in a hotel (in addition to taking the week off
of work).  Yeah right.  I suppose if I were an Illinois local, it would
be a cool gig...

It looks like LPI is willing to work with people a little more.