[vox] [fwd] [svlug] Event: Book donation party for LUG of Iraq

Dave Margolis vox@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:01:21 -0800

I can always come to the demo.  I can almost never come to the meetings
because of my work schedule.  I love your coop (I'm an active member of
the sac coop) so the trip is always worth it for two reasons.

Dave