[vox] Re: Support for "safe" and "reliable" writing to NTFS from Linux?

R. Douglas Barbieri vox@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 04 Mar 2004 12:00:39 -0800

--------------enig5CED8F9AD195C3B79251D107

I use explore2fs to copy between ext2/3 and ntfs. Runs under Windows,
written in Borland Delphi.

http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/explore2fs.htm

Ken Bloom wrote:
> There's also ext2fs anywhere which runs on windows and allows windows
> to read and write your Linux partition.
> http://www.partition-manager.com/n_ext2fs_main.htm
>
> I've never used either of these, so I don't know which would be better
> from your needs.
>
> (Although you're probably better off using Ext2fs anywhere if you need
> file permissions on that partition in Linux, I won't swear to this.)
>
> Cost: $29.95
>
> On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 10:42:20AM -0800, ME wrote:
>
>>Looks like I not only missed the /. on this
[snipidge]

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net