[vox] [OT] _Another_ IE exploit?

ME dugan at passwall.com
Wed Jun 30 22:23:36 PDT 2004

Before these exploits, you should know there have been well over 30 MSIE
security holes that have either not been fixed, or deemed unworthy of
fixes by MS.

I know 2 people who have a total of 5 outstanding bugs/holes with MSIE
reported to MS, and they have received responses, but there are still no
fixes for these holes. (Most require the user to visit a website with
malicious code.)

Some of the reported 30+ holes may be duplicates as many of the people who
report these do not share the holes they find with each other.

Now, consider this... we have a number of hole is MSIE, and we are seeing
more exploits... We are far from seeing an end to this folks.