[vox] Feds Say Consider IE Alternatives

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Jun 30 16:31:27 PDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 30, 2004 at 03:49:11PM -0700, Robert G. Scofield wrote:
> On page D2 of the business section of today's Sacramento Bee states that
> various experts including experts with the U.S. government are advising
> people that there are options to IE that might be considered given the
> latest security issues.

In related news, smoking is bad for you. ;^)

But seriously, glad it's getting some coverage.  I feel bad for the poor
folks stuck using it, or simply uninformed about the alternatives, but OTOH
I'm glad something this big happened to make it big news.

(Although pg. D2 doesn't sound so good... :^)  I did have a friend from
Santa Rosa area call and say there was something front-page about it up
there.  Maybe a slow news day in those parts? ;) )