[vox] Heresy! AOL on Linux?

David King ketralnis at ketralnis.dyndns.org
Fri Jun 25 19:36:30 PDT 2004

I use an iBook, and it works great for me, I tri-boot it between
Linux/NetBSD/Mac OS X. OS X is unix-based, so it will run most linux
software natively (if it's not already in fink, it will probably
compile without issues other than strange file placement), and most
"quick hacks" for Linux will work on it.