[vox] [OT] Components of a FreeBSD Minimum Install

Daniel Hurt dwhurt at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jun 22 22:42:52 PDT 2004

Greetings,

I have been poking around trying to figure out how to tell what a
minimum FreeBSD install would install.  That might sound a bit weird,
but I would like to know what packages and versions are installed when I
select a minimum install of FreeBSD. I have been Googling around, but
nothing has helped yet.  I was wondering if someone here might know a
source of information that I could read up on.

Thanks,

Dan Hurt

PS - I know this is a Linux users list, but at the last meeting I
attended there were some *BSD users and I thought someone might know :-)