[vox] Email addresses on Members pages

David King ketralnis at ketralnis.dyndns.org
Mon Jun 21 01:45:53 PDT 2004

Javascript is really inconvenient to some of us that surf with curl
(yes, some of us do exist) or Lynx. In theory, HTML munging is
standards compliant and, in my opinion, acceptable. I like the form
mail idea, that seems really convenient. In response to Bill's question
about the MAPS trick working, I've received some spam with both
myaddress at someplace.com /and/ myMAPSaddress at someplace.com, so obviously
the crawlers are filtering that out and trying the original as well.