[vox] Python tutor needed

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sat Jun 19 14:18:17 PDT 2004

So, I only got through a few sessions tutoring that little 8-yr-old
in how to program (using Python, which I honestly don't know, and
was learning as I went along :^) )

I feel bad leaving him high-and-dry, now that I'm living in the Bay Area
and lacking time on the weekends.

Would anyone here be willing to take over for me?  I never asked for
any money, but his mom would probably be willing to spare a little
for the job.

My original schedule was for about 2hrs every Saturday afternoon.
(In Davis, of course!)

Please e-mail privately if you're interested!  (And have patience to
deal with an 8yr old :) )