[vox] Carpool for world Linux conference

Matthew Lange matthewlange at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 9 13:19:08 PDT 2004

I can attend, and man a table.  But, I will probably take the
train...because I used to live and drive there...and I just don't feel
like doing that (and besides, my wife needs the car, and I can work on
the train).

If someone is driving, I have recently acquired some wonderful
Formica-topped folding tables that we can use.

Who is the point person getting us into this space?

Matthew

Matthew Lange
Infosoph.com
721 Barcelona Ave.