[vox] Fw: Carpool for world Linux conference

Ken Bloom kabloom at ucdavis.edu
Wed Jun 9 08:10:22 PDT 2004

On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 at 11:57:49PM -0700, Chris Horsting wrote:
> Hi,
> I am wondering if lugod is organizing a carpool to go to world Linux.

Huh? The exact same message from two different people, the second of
whom replied to the first asking for more clarification about what the
message meant.

The message is hybrid HTML/Text, and the HTML is generated by MSHTML,
but I don't see any signs that it's trying to execute code on Windows
boxes.

Can either of the OP's clarify what's going on?