[vox] Computer parts?

Scot Albert givelight2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 00:10:23 PDT 2004

Bill,
Sorry no monitors just some towers and mother boards that are old and need memory.
Scot

Bill Kendrick <nbs at sonic.net> wrote:
On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 01:55:29AM -0700, Scot Albert wrote:
> Dear Lugod Staff,
> I had emailed you before about some old computer parts I wanted to
> give to a good cause. I have not heard a response.

Scot, if you've got a spare monitor, I know Chamonix's Linux-based public
access terminal is 'down' due to lack of monitor. :^)

They're up by Albertsons on Covell at Anderson. (Same bldg as Tokyo sushi)
:^)

http://mail.yahoo.com