[vox] [LWE2K4SF] Lodging

Hans W. Uhlig deathguard at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 11:33:15 PDT 2004

Anyone have his email so I can see.. Its not listed on
the lwe page

--- Bill Kendrick <nbs at sonic.net> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 09:46:45PM -0700, Hans W.
> Uhlig wrote:
> > Anyone know who offered, If so I will email them
> off
> > list.
>
> I heard kevin murakoshi did once again
> this year (and, in fact, i think this is
> listed on the lugod.org/projects/lwe page ;^) )
>
> not sure if he's already hit capacity, tho...
>
> -b!
> (via zaurus; thumbs getting tired :) )

=====
Hans W. Uhlig
deathguard at yahoo.com
http://purple.worldforge.org/~huhlig
"Life is a Long and lonely road, Bring a friend"

GPG Fingerprint : 2470 6619 6156 9A0E 577E E7B1 D2BB C9BA 07C0 C7BF
GPG Public key  : http://purple.worldforge.org/~huhlig/deathguard.asc