[vox] [LWE2K4SF] Lodging

Chris Horsting sac85672 at saclink.csus.edu
Wed Jul 21 21:13:22 PDT 2004

In the meeting, some one offered a house in Oakland for Linux World.  Also,
if the house is not available, staying in a hostel is not a bad idea. They
have group and private rooms.   To stay at a hostel, it should cost from 20
to 40 dollars a night, which is very cheap. A hotel in S.F would cost at
least  60 dollars.

Chris Horsting