[vox] Computer parts?

Jonathan Stickel jjstickel at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 20 10:07:31 PDT 2004

I have an old (1995) 17" monitor I need to get rid of.  It flickers a
little and has a huge footprint for a 17", but otherwise its clarity is
good and should be fine for a public terminal.

Should I just go to Chamonix and hook it up?  Will booting the computer
bring everything up and ready to go?

Jonathan