[vox] LUGOD member needed for TV interview

ME dugan at passwall.com
Mon Jul 19 16:02:09 PDT 2004

I would nominate Pete S., but he is not local anymore.

I would nominate Bill K., buth is not local anymore.

I would be self-centered and nominate myself, but for three things:
 1) I don't actually know that much (heh heh)
 2) I have never been a "local" to Sac-rah-tomato, or Davis, and
 3) I have a strong distaste for the media, reporters, and news agencies
and hate having my picture taken even more.

Here is what you can do. Look through the recent Virus discussion, and
MSIE explorer threads, and you should find several people with the skills
necessary to discuss these and how they may impact users on the Internet.

-ME