[vox] Linux in Space

Richard Ibbotson richard at sheflug.co.uk
Wed Jul 7 08:51:01 PDT 2004

Hi

I thought that people who are to do with Lugod and Balug might be
interested in the things that I was involved in last July and August and
what happened in October as a direct result of my own actions.  I was in
New York, Washington D.C. and San Francisco in those weeks. Much of what
I was involved in has been published in www.linuxuser.co.uk.  We think
that my work will eventually be available as downloadable PDFs from the
LUD site.

We did a Linux in Space presentation last October here in Sheffield.
I've written a couple of web pages about this which have been carefully
scanned and approved by Prof Stakem over in Washington D.C.

If you want to read up on this have a look at...

http://www.sheflug.co.uk/stakem.html
http://www.sheflug.co.uk/stakem2.html

We thought that more people should know about this and should also be
given the opportunity to read up on the kind of things that we do over
here in the way of LUG events.

Regards

Richard
www.sheflug.co.uk