[vox] [fwd from roselug] ANNC: New meeting location, schedule change

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Jul 6 17:05:40 PDT 2004

As most of you know, nerdbooks.com has relocated east, over to Texas.
Below is a note from Paul from RoseLUG about their new meeting location.
Enjoy!

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Paul Telford <paul at droflet.net> -----

Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 16:54:17 -0700
From: Paul Telford <paul at droflet.net>
Subject: [roselug] ANNC: New meeting location, schedule change
To: RoseLUG <roselug at rosevillelug.org>

I'm happy to announce that as of today, RoseLUG has a new home.
Starting with this month's meeting (July 26) we will be meeting at the
Raley's supermarket at 1915 Douglas Blvd in Roseville.  Raley's is
located in the same parking lot as Petco and Target.   (Map:
http://tinyurl.com/3gxnl ).  Raley's has an events center located in
the back right corner of the store which is setup with tables and
chairs for approx 25-30 people, wall-mounted TV/VCR, whiteboard,
podium, and projection screen.  I think we will find that this is a
good location.

One downside is that we are forced to change our meeting schedule to
fit the available times that Raley's could offer us.  This means that
for the August, September and October meetings we will be meeting on
the last Wednesday of the month, instead of the last Monday.  In
November & December we go back to the Monday meeting (2005 meetings
TBD).  Despite the schedule change I think that this will work out well
-- we have a roof over our heads, and a room which is already well
setup for presentations.

Any questions or comments please email me.   Feel free to stop by the
store in the meantime if you are passing by and take a peek at the new
location.  I'll get the website updated with the all the details ASAP.

Regards,

 Paul.

--
Paul Telford  |  paul at droflet.net  |  www.droflet.net
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability

----- End forwarded message -----

--
bill at newbreedsoftware.com            "Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted."
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/