[vox] ISO: Another PII/PII... This time, for my dad :^)

MB vox@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 10:57:42 -0800

Bill,

I have a couple of PCs that I would sell for about $50.  I have a
PII-333, AMD K-450, and PI-200MMX.  I do not have monitors for any of
these, but a quick craigslist search would probably do the trick.  I
might even have keyboards and mice, but a fry's trip and about $15 would
take care of that.  Give me a call on my cell ( I'll email privately )

Mark