[vox] [OT fwd] AkitaUSA: Fighting for America's IT Careers

Bill Kendrick vox@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 02:57:08 -0800

Note that LUGOD has no official 'stance' on IT outsourcing, but OTOH, it's
an interesting topic, so we've decided to pass this along to the lists.

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from president <president@akitausa.org> -----

Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 03:32:31 GMT
From: "president" <president@akitausa.org>
Subject: AkitaUSA: Fighting for America's IT Careers
To: root@lugod.org
Cc: webmaster@lugod.org

Dear Members of LuGod,

An organization has been started called AkitaUSA. Serving as a pillar to the
American I.T. community, it stands as a beacon in the dark, lighting the way
to fight the outsourcing of our I.T. jobs.

You can visit our site at: www.akitausa.org
You can view our petition to government members here:
http://www.petitiononline.com/akitausa/petition.html

Anything you can do to help us get the word out about our cause, and the
petition would be greatly appreciated. With your permission I would also
link you to the site as "One who takes a stand against the outsourcing of
our I.T. jobs" thanks for any help you can offer.

Please write me back. Feel free to pass this to whomever you feel can
benefit from our cause.

Mike Frankson
President
AKITA USA