[vox] vim magic

Mark K. Kim vox@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 22:15:43 -0800 (PST)

I've done this with a macro but I think using commands is more elegant.
Let's see here... type this in command mode:

   :let @a=1
   :while @a < 10
     put a
     let @a=@a + 1
   endwhile

I learned something new! =)  I'm not sure if this is what Bryan wanted,
though.  Anyway, he said he already found the answer so... =P

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim
AIM: markus kimius