[vox] vim magic - partially resolved

Bryan Richter vox@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 23:54:59 -0800

I realized I worded the question in such a way that the answer I was
looking for would be hard to determine. So, I hopped back on the
internet and looked around some more, and I managed to find the answer.
:) Check out the 'list' option (and 'listchars').

Note that you have to type
   :help 'list'
rather than
   :help list