DWL-520 works (Was Re: [vox] ISO: Wireless network card (PCI))

Dave Margolis vox@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 01:40:52 -0800 (PST)

Since hostap_pci worked, I'd be curious to know if orinoco_pci works with
that card.  Orinico comes as a standard module for slackware (can't speak
for debian), so I'd just be curious if that particular card works with that
driver.  If so, I'll be mad that I just spent about $50 for a netgear card
that probably has the same chipset... :-)