[vox] Anyone have a spare Pentium II or thereabouts?

Marc Elliot Hall vox@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 11:30:36 -0800

On Mon, Jan 05, 2004 at 11:16:48AM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Okay, Melissa and I got hit with honest-to-goodness flu Saturday night
> (nausea, 103 fever, chills... it was great >:^( )

I hope you and Melissa feel better quickly.

> I'm not 100% sure I'll be making it to LUGOD tomorrow.  Certainly not
> making it out to Sacramento today or tomorrow.

Mm hm. Stay home.

> So, Marc, if you're not planning on going to tomorrow's meeting either,
> can you hook up with Rob?  Perhaps Mike Simons or someone can drop if
> off at my place after the meeting tomorrow, if I don't make it.

Not to worry, I'll be at LUGOD tomorrow, PC in tow. If needful, I can
drop it off at your place in person. Mebbe I'll wear one of those face
masks. ;^)

--
Marc Elliot Hall
P.O. Box 435