[vox] IMPORTANT: Meeting moved tonight!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Dec 23 01:14:23 PST 2004

On Wed, Dec 22, 2004 at 02:12:06PM -0800, Shwaine wrote:
> Well, if this is related to Yolo County closing all non-essential county
> offices for two weeks, perhaps they assumed people would know from all the
> news coverage.

I know we knew there was an issue with 'furloughs' (forced closure of
the libraries, staff goes unpaid... damn, that sucks!), but yeah...
unless I or someone else totally botched something up, we were reserved
for the 20th, and had no idea that they were going to be closed until
Emily got there at 6pm.  (otherwise we would've had a note somewhere on
the website... at the least, hidden in the PHP comments, where I would've
noticed :^) )