[vox] OSS license talk?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Aug 23 15:11:08 PDT 2004

Speaking of OSS licenses (and since I've been seeing some discussion
about them in regards to documentation), I was wondering if someone out here
felt like putting together a presentation on licenses, covering some of the
more popular ones.

Partly to help make sure people understand OSS (beyond the basic "it == GOOD!"
feeling most of us have for it), but also to help compare and contrast
different licenses (e.g., GPL vs MIT vs Apache vs MPL...)

Anyone up for doing such a talk at LUGOD?

-bill!
bill at newbreedsoftware.com          "Maybe it's just a parlor trick, like Fry"
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/             "Like Fry! Like Fry!"
New Breed Software