[vox] [fwd] Monthly BALUG meeting 8/17 @ 7pm

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Aug 10 22:27:53 PDT 2004

Yep, I'm up to my old tricks. >:^)

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from michael at offroadgeek.com -----

Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 22:24:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: michael at offroadgeek.com
Subject: [Balug-talk] Monthly BALUG meeting 8/17 @ 7pm
To: balug-talk at balug.org

BALUGs monthly meeting will be happening next Tuesday, August 17th.  We
will be meeting at the usual place, the Four Seas restaurant in Chinatown
at 7pm.

Bill Kendrick will be doing a presentation on "Kids Software on Linux",
don't miss it!

I also have some swag that I got from the Linux World Expo to give away at
the meeting.  This time I will be bringing actual tickets though... no
more "napkin" tickets.  :)

Lastly, let's not forget last months dinner debacle.  We will be starting
the meeting promptly at 7pm, and anyone that arrives after 7:15pm will not
be included in dinner.  Sorry, but we need to set a cut-off.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

--michael

----- End forwarded message -----

--
bill at newbreedsoftware.com            "Avoid missing ball for high score"