[vox] Re: I'm on (web) TV!

Karsten M. Self karsten at linuxmafia.com
Fri Aug 6 12:29:43 PDT 2004

on Fri, Aug 06, 2004 at 11:56:28AM -0700, Bill Kendrick (nbs at sonic.net) wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 06, 2004 at 11:33:08AM -0700, Ken Bloom wrote:
> > Try a tinyurl javascript bookmarklet. Use the javascript code
> > javascript:void(location.href='http://tinyurl.com/create.php?url='+location.href)
> > as the URL for a bookmark.
>
> Unless I _need_ to, I don't typically run Moz at home on my Linux box.
> I usually prefer Konq.  Between the newer Mailman admin interface's
> "discard all 'defered'" box, and the "autodiscard unsub'd people's posts"
> option, I've had to use it even less. ;^)

Does Konq offer image, embed, or content blocking as Mozilla (or
Fire${RANDOM} with appropriate extensions) does?  That's one thing I
haven't found in my occasional toying with it.

Peace.

--
Karsten M. Self <karsten at linuxmafia.com>        http://linuxmafia.com/~karsten
    Ceterum censeo, Caldera delenda est.