[vox] PayPal Sucks

Jimbo evesautomotive at charter.net
Mon Aug 2 09:18:28 PDT 2004

I know that this thread is very old but had to share a recent email that I
received.

I received an email stating that paypal has a notice of pendancy of class
action and proposed settlement.  Somehow I was in some database that is
associated with using paypal. Never used it though.

This might be of interest to the plasma box owner.  I would have included it
in this email but it is too bulky and in html format.  Lemme know if you
want to read it.  Quite interesting.

Jimbo