[vox] What would you include?

Richard Crawford vox@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 09:39:47 -0700 (PDT)

I'm giving a talk next week to a bunch of library students about open
source software.  As part of that talk, I thought I'd create some CD's
with some Windows-friendly OSS software like Mozilla, etc.  Something like
GNU-Win, but without so many programs that won't get used -- I don't want
to intimidate anyone.

If you were burning such a CD, what would you include?  My immediate
thought is to include...

1.  Mozilla
2.  Thunderbird
3.  OpenOffice.org

Anything else?

And how easy would it be to create such a CD?  Is it just as simple as
including the installation files on the CD?

--
Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (AIM: Buffalo2K)